Programs are what we specialize in! At our studio, you will find more then 30-classes running per week, and all of our classes include complimentary play-time before and after your class in our studio, so check out all of our classes below:
- Baby Sensory Classes such as: “Baby Sign Language”, “Baby Songs, Stories & Puppets”, “Baby Explorers” (from 0-16-months)
- Gym Classes such as: “Tots Activity Gym”, “Gym Tots 1 & 2,” and Gym 3 (from 16m – 5-yrs).
- Dance Classes such as: “Mini Dance Due – Creative Movement”, “Lil’ Fairytale Ballet”, “Lil’Big Top Hip Hop”, Fairytale Ballet, and “Intro to Dance” (from 18m-6-yrs)
- Music Classes such as: “Baby Songs, Stories & Puppets”, “Jumpin’ Jukebox”, and “Mini Glee” (from 4-months – 4-years).
- Arts & Craft Classes such as “Lil’ Art Stories” and seasonal Bake & Craft workshops
- Lil’ Learners Preschool – An academic learning program for children aged 2.5-4-yrs taking place 2 or 3-mornings per week.
- Seasonal Camps including March Break, Summer Camps and PA Days for 4-8-year olds.
You can find our full class schedule including class descriptions via the top menu under the ‘PROGRAMS’ tab.
What does it cost to join a class?
Generally, it ranges between $150-$200 per program. We price our programs based on the number of sessions and most programs run between 8-10-weeks.
What if I want to join a class that has already started?
You sure can. Just call us (416-604-3300), and we can pro-rate the term for you if there is still space available.
Can I try just one class?
Yes, you can. We offer single session classes for $25 (+hst), just call us to reserve a spot (online booking is not available for single sessions) 416-604-3300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org